zfs-discuss@opensolaris.org

Re: [zfs-discuss] 120473-05

Subject: Re: [zfs-discuss] 120473-05
From: "Enda O'Connor ( Sun Micro Systems Ireland)"
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 15:21:35 +0100
Robert Milkowski wrote:
Hello zfs-discuss,

  In order to get IDR126199-01 I need to install 120473-05 first.
  I can get 120473-07 but everything more than -05 is marked as
  incompatible with IDR126199-01 so I do not want to force it.

  Local Sun's support has problems with getting 120473-05 also so I'm
  stuck for now and I would really like to get that IDR running.

  Can someone help?

Hi
This patch will be on SunSolve possibly later today, tomorrow at latest I suspect as it has only justed being pushed out from testing.
I have sent the patch in another mail for now.

Enda