z-netz.alt.pgp.tools.sonstige

Ramzi Haji Al Shehhi should cope her relative to the cricket

Subject: Ramzi Haji Al Shehhi should cope her relative to the cricket
From: Sarah H. Colebrook
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2007 21:17:50 GMT
Newsgroups: autodesk.autocad.r14general, z-netz.alt.pgp.tools.sonstige, alt.security.espionage, fr.rec.son-image.video.materiel

Reply by email, filling out this form and emailing it to me.
Trimming off the rest of this post is unnecessary.

I will guarantee anonymity except in cases of blatant abuse.
I will achieve anonymity by tallying the results in
uncorrelated tabulations and then deleting the emails.
(I know this loses interesting correlation data, but if
resondents want anonymity it's hard to avoid.)
I know that this anonymity promise depends on trust and that
you have no particular reason to trust me. Someday, I hope.
I will post results Saturday.

 xxxxxxxx  beginning of survey  xxxxxxxx

 yes( )   ( )no Should RoadRunner be subjected to some kind of UDP?
 yes( )   ( )no ... active UDP (cancels) ?
 yes( )   ( )no ... passive UDP (drop messages) ?
 yes( )   ( )no ... all-groups UDP? (as opposed to specific groups)
 yes( )   ( )no Are you a Usenet sysadmin? How big:_   How long:_
 yes( )   ( )no Should another server be subjected to UDP? Who:_
 yes( )   ( )no Should UDPs be used more often?
 yes( )   ( )no Should UDPs be used less often?
 yes( )   ( )no Would you have answered this survey without anonymity?

 xxxxxxxx  end of survey  xxxxxxxx

--
there, then I went to help him up.  He struck
out at me in fury, so I picked up my case to move on.
    "Stop!" he yelled.
    "It is all right, sir," said the Officer who had passed me
through, "He has nothing and his papers are in order."
    "I will examine him myself," shouted the Senior Official.
Two other Officers stood by me, their faces showing con-
siderable concern.  One attempted to remonstrate, but was
told roughly to "shut up".
    I was taken to a room, and soon the irate Officer appeared.
He looked through my case, throwing my things on the
floor.  He searched the linings and bottom of the battered
old case.  Chagrined that nothing was to be found, he
demanded my Passport.  "Ah!" he exclaimed, "You have
a Visa and a Work Permit.  The Officer in New York had
no authority to issue both.  It is left to our discretion here
in England."  He was beaming with triumph, and with a

                                             131

theatrical gesture he tore my Passport right across and
threw it in the rubbish container.  On an impulse, he picked
up the tattered remnants, and stuffed them in his pocket.
Ringing a bell, two men came in from the outer office.
"This man has no papers," he said, "He will have to be
deported, take him to the Holding Cell."
    "But, Sir!" said one of the Officers, "I actually saw
them, they were in order."
    "Are you questioning my ability?" roared the Senior
man.  "Do as I say!"
    A man