yopy@mailman.lug.org.uk

[Yopy] Yopy websites

Subject: [Yopy] Yopy websites
From: "Baker, Garry R"
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 09:55:27 +0100

Is there any news on the 'Gmate.com' and 'Yopydeveloper.org' websites.

Both have been unavailable for several weeks now (even the servers do not seem to be there, so its not just these web pages).  Crucially both had 'rpm' and 'tar' files on them I hoped to obtain for my Yopy 3700.

Regards,

Garry

This e-mail message, and any files transmitted with it, are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee.
However, the information contained in this e-mail may subsequently
be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and, unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the
confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. If
this message was not addressed to you, you have received it in error
and any copying, distribution or other use of any part of it is
strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented are solely those
of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of the British
Geological Survey. The security of e-mail communication cannot be
guaranteed and the BGS accepts no liability for claims arising as a
result of the use of this medium to transmit messages from or to the
BGS. http://www.bgs.ac.uk