xaraya_devel@xaraya.com

Re: [Xaraya_devel] PMC election: Candidates for 2009

Subject: Re: [Xaraya_devel] PMC election: Candidates for 2009
From: "Godboko"
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 02:09:16 +0000 UTC
Newsgroups: xaraya.devel
Now that the voting period almost upon us, we would like to make one
final statement before the voting begins.

If elected, either in whole or in part, the members of Ticket A plan
to hit the ground running, and fast.  Until the results are announced,
we will be meeting to decide what proposals and actions we will put
forward during the first few weeks of the PMC term.  Our overall
initial goal will be to begin steering Xaraya, as a project, on a path
to its most successful days.

Should we be elected, everyone can anticipate a flurry of activity on
the lists and forums.  While we know what specific things we want to
do, we will be eagerly listening for suggestions from the community,
now and after completion of the election.

Happy voting, everyone.