|Subject:||Mobile Business Analyst @San Francisco, CA|
|Date:||Thu, 3 May 2012 11:30:22 -0400|
Please send resumes to preddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yahoo! IM: premreddyg@xxxxxxxx
Mobile Business Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6 Months
• Domain knowledge of Banking industry esp. internet and mobile channel
• Demonstrate in-depth understanding of mobile platforms.
• Ability to work in cross platform, multi-vendor environment
• Conversant with SDLC and project management principles
• Hands on experience of process mapping, use case writing, requirements planning and management.
• Understanding of requirements management tool like Req Pro, DOORS etc.
• Understanding of Content Management systems,
• Quick learner and problem solver
• Possess good business acumen.
• Possess good written and verbal communication skills.
• Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
• Consistently deliver quality deliverables like use cases, functional requirements document, process diagrams, traceability matrix
• Conducting JAD sessions and requirement walkthrough with business and IT teams.
• Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the Mobile Banking
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Web design & programming" group.
To post to this group, send email to webdesign-outsource@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to webdesign-outsource+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/webdesign-outsource?hl=en.
|<Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread>|
|Previous by Date:||Search Specialist-IBM Omnifind expertise, pavan kumar|
|Next by Date:||[no subject], PRABHU|
|Previous by Thread:||Sharepoint Developer required--LA/CA--Face2Face is compulsory., pavan kumar|
|Next by Thread:||[no subject], PRABHU|
|Indexes:||[Date] [Thread] [Top] [All Lists]|