webdesign-outsource@googlegroups.com

Business Analyst !! Wilmington DE (Need Local) !! 12+ Months

Subject: Business Analyst !! Wilmington DE (Need Local) !! 12+ Months
From: "John {CAT Technology Inc}"
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 15:20:51 -0400
Hi Friends,
Hope you are doing great!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best rate ASAP.

Note: Need Only Local Consultant

Job Title: Business Analyst.
Location:  Wilmington DE (Need Local).
Duration:  12+ Months.

Qualifications and Experience required:
Bachelor’s degree or related work experience.
Minimum 5 years of experience as a business analyst; experience working on a large global implementation in a leadership role preferred.
Thorough knowledge of the SDLC process and experience with a few different methodologies.
Life insurance knowledge or experience is preferred.
Finance Actuarial or strong financial background is highly desirable.
Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
Proven skills for eliciting requirements, gathering and analyzing information, documenting, communicating, and problem solving are required.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Thanks & Regards,
John Naidu |Sr. Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Through IT"
Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 289.
Visit us at: www.catamerica.com