|Subject:||Urgent Requirement For Web Developers In Glendale, CA for 6 months Contract +possible extension|
|Date:||Thu, 23 Feb 2012 10:18:34 -0500|
Share Resumes @ [email protected]
Hope you are doing great.
This is Richard, recruiter from Panzer Solutions. We have an urgent requirement for one of our clients, please find the Job Description below and interested please send me your most
updated resume and contact details on [email protected].
Job title: Web Developers (5 Openings)
Location: Glendale, CA
Duration: 6 months Contract +possible extension
Prefer Locals Only
Notes: the manager is willing to do a Skype/WebEx interview in lieu of In-person interview. If candidate is out of state they must be willing to relocate at their own expense.
This position also serves as the technical liaison among the “back room” technical personnel and the creative and content teams to explain technical protocols. This candidate should have
exceptional technical skills and proven people and communication skills.
• Project Estimation and Planning
• Software Solution Design
• Software Development and Testing
QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSITION
• 3-4 years of experience with server-side scripting PHP or similar object-oriented server-side scripting language
• Experience writing technical specifications and driving them through development
• Ability to develop and implement high-quality code in a timely manner is essential
• Effective verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative and fast paced environment
• Strong interpersonal skills as well as strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Attention to detail
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED
• Knowledge of mobile app development
• Knowledge of server-side scripting language and framework, for example Zend for PHP
• Proven ability to work with all members of a technical project team
• Experience drafting requirements and functional specifications
• A win-win approach and the ability to work well as part of a broader team
• Ability to effectively communicate across a broad range of stakeholders, including customers, QA, operations, engineering, management, etc
NICE TO HAVE:
• Content Management System Architecture knowledge a plus
• Agile/SCRUM experience a plus
• Structured programming experience beyond the web – Understanding of J2EE, Java Servlets, JDBC or JavaBeans
• Experience with Core Java / Jbehave is a big plus.
• You read up on and experiment with new technologies just for fun
Richard Wilson | Sr. IT Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC.
E-mail ID: [email protected]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Web design & programming" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/webdesign-outsource?hl=en.
|<Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread>|
|Previous by Date:||Java req for MA, Ravi Antil|
|Next by Date:||NEED Project Lead/J2EE Tech Lead in CA, BARAVO|
|Previous by Thread:||Java req for MA, Ravi Antil|
|Next by Thread:||.Net [email protected] DC with Good Oracle Pl/SQL Exp, Kevin Quest|
|Indexes:||[Date] [Thread] [Top] [All Lists]|