|Subject:||Immediate Interview--- Java Architect|
|Date:||Tue, 21 Feb 2012 00:50:56 +0530|
Send resume to [email protected] ASAP.
Role: Java Architect
Location: Bloomington, Illinios
· Partnering with the App Leads in the development of the application architecture artifacts used to document the operational plan / target architecture.
· Participating in architecture team discussions during the review of the operational plan / target architecture.
· Acting as a liaison for the application architecture team into execution efforts.
· Engaging application architecture team members in discussions when execution efforts are unable to align with the prescribed target architecture.
· Facilitating the understanding of the target architectures within the execution efforts.
· Working closely with the project systems designers, lead developers an SMEs on the individual execution efforts to ensure proper coordination of the designs.
· Facilitating the transformation from target architecture to a technical architecture that can be implemented.
· Overseeing the development of the application architecture artifact package items related to execution.
· Need architecture and design experience.
· Looking for J2EE, Java, and Open Source Software experience.
· Preferred experience with Spring Framework.
· 8+ years of experience with Java.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Web design & programming" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/webdesign-outsource?hl=en.
|<Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread>|
|Previous by Date:||Java Developer with Insurance Background, Kevin|
|Next by Date:||Need Java Developer @@@ WI -------> 50/hr, mohd ayub|
|Previous by Thread:||Java Developer with Insurance Background, Kevin Quest|
|Next by Thread:||Need Java Developer @@@ WI -------> 50/hr, mohd ayub|
|Indexes:||[Date] [Thread] [Top] [All Lists]|