webdesign-outsource@googlegroups.com

Sr. Oracle DBA / Philadelphia, PA or Baltimore, MD / Long-Term / F2F aft

Subject: Sr. Oracle DBA / Philadelphia, PA or Baltimore, MD / Long-Term / F2F after Phone
From: James Miller
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 15:49:34 -0600
Dear Partners,

                   Hope you are doing great,-

We have the following requirement open with our client, kindly send me your consultants updated resume along with their contact details, location, availability and the hourly rate ASAP.

       PLEASE REPLY BACK TO " J.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" WITH YOUR CANDIDATES RESUME ALONG WITH THE BELOW MENTIONED DETAILS.

Job Title: Sr. Oracle DBA
Location: Philadelphia, PA or Baltimore, MD
Duration: Long-Term
RATE: $52-$58/hr

                      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FACE to FACE after PHONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Oracle DBA with 10 years experience covering all aspects of database administration in 11g RAC/ASM/Linux environment in a large corporation.

Must have Extensive Experience:

  • Backup and recovery.
  • Disaster recovery and Standby management.
  • Database monitoring and performance tuning.
  • ASM configuration and management.
  • Database design.
  • Security.
  • SQL tuning.
  • Shell scripting language.

Hands-on Experience with the following products is Required:

  • RMAN Utility.
  • DataPump Utility.
  • Export/Import Utility.
  • Data Guard.
  • Oracle Enterprise Manager.
  • TOAD products.
  • Linux and Windows operating systems.

Desired:

  • Several years of experience monitoring database health and responding to issues 24x7 in a fast-paced, large-scale database environment is required.
  • Database version and release migration experience is also required.
  • Application tuning experience is desired.
  • Excellent communication and customer service skills are essential.
  • Extensive support experience providing advice and assistance to development teams is also required.
  • SQL server database administration experience is desirable but not required.

Kindly provide me the below details to speed up the submission process:

Full Name <First name> <Last name>:

Current Location ( City/State):

Relocation Preference:

Email ID: