webdesign-outsource@googlegroups.com

Hot List @ Kennedy international Software Inc

Subject: Hot List @ Kennedy international Software Inc
From: kevin groups
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 10:13:31 -0400

Hi!!

This is Kevin Martin from Kennedy International Software Inc, below are the list of Available Consultants with us, any help in placing them would be Appreciated. Please add my ID  mkevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  and send me your Direct Clients/Preferred Vendors/Prime Vendors Requirements. They are Relocate anywhere and take new Assignment Immediately across anywhere in USA.

SKILL SET

NAME

EXP

LOCATION