webdesign-outsource@googlegroups.com

Sharepoint Developer--FL

Subject: Sharepoint Developer--FL
From: abdul aziz
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 12:21:40 -0400
Hope you are doing great,
This is Abdul Aziz from Panzer Solutions, LLC
If you feel perfect match with the below requirement
please reply me with the best number to reach and i
will appreciate if you could send me a most updated
word formatted resume.

Title:Sharepoint Developer
Location: Cape Canaveral,,FL
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: $45/hr

Job Requirements:
Sharepoint 2007 or 2010 programmer/developer
PerformancePoint
Business intelligence concepts
Excel services

This is a 3-month assignment in Cape Canaveral,
Florida. It will go longer for the right candidate.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Abdul Aziz  | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: abdul.aziz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx