webdesign-outsource@googlegroups.com

Cognos TM1 Developer;Location: Durham, NC

Subject: Cognos TM1 Developer;Location: Durham, NC
From: Venakat Reddy
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:35:50 -0400

Hi,

We have an urgent requirement.

Send resumes to venkat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Title: Cognos TM1 Developer

Location: Durham, NC

Length: 12 months

Start: ASAP

Interview: phone

Rate: Open

Skills:

·        Responsible for a range of functions including application development, testing and deployment of Cognos TM1 applications

·        Must be able to do Testing and resolving defects

·        Guide developers through design, build, testing, implementation, troubleshooting and tuning of Cognos TM1 and BI solutions

·        Excellent comm. skills

·        Experience in Telco industry is a PLUS

 Please send me below details for submission:

Legal name:

Email id:

Contact no:

Visa status:

Rate: $/hr on C2C

Current location:

Relocation:

Availability:

End date of recent project:

Employer Details:

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat Reddy

Sriven Technologies LLC

E-Mail:venkat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web: www.sriventech.com

Ph: 703-842-4812

Fax: 1866 725-2860

YahooIM:venkatvysinc

Gtalk:kvredd

Linkedin:http://www.linkedin.com/pub/venkatreddy/26/694/36b

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under

Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with: "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you