webdesign-outsource@googlegroups.com

REQ: .Net Developer : NJ

Subject: REQ: .Net Developer : NJ
From: J R
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 10:08:29 -0400

Need a NJ, NY or CT candidate.

Our Global Brokerage client in Jersey City  is seeking an experienced UI and Middle-Tier .Net / C# developer with solid exposure to the front end GUI. This individual will be developing the middle-Tier & front end for our client's web-based brokerage processing applications.

Required Skills:

* Strong/recent work experience of MVP/MVC design patterns

* Expert in ASP.Net, C# (both UI and middle tier development) and SQL Server 2005/2008

*.Net Framework 3.5 or higher (Visual Studio 2010)

. Should have exposure to GUI, specifically: MVP, MVC, _javascript_, JQuery, CSS, AJAX controls, experience with designing screens to support multi-browsers / multi-language.
. Should be proficient in Web Services & WCF
. Team Foundation Server (TFS)
. Strong Interpersonal & Communications skills