webdesign-outsource@googlegroups.com

immediately NEED : SAP QM Project Manager in CO

Subject: immediately NEED : SAP QM Project Manager in CO
From: pirterson97531
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 14:50:45 -0400

Hi Greetings.

Please review the following requirement and let me know if you have any good matches available for immediate interviews.

You may please refer this position to any of your friends/colleagues. I appreciate your time and support.

Please respond with updated resume, hourly rate, availability, VISA Status, present

location  to raghava.reddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Job Title: SAP QM Project Manager

Location: Denver, CO

Duration1-2 Years

Rate:$open /hr+ Expenses

They will hire him off by this Friday and candidate got to be available immediately.

Denver project needs a project manager - no config required, just a pure project manager........ if possible , QM gun & a Project Manager..... project ..10 rollouts...will be installing a new MES system by using a newly developed template...

Thanks & Regards,

Raghava Reddy

ZIETA Technologies

      ----We make it happen

raghava.reddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PH: 678-248-2096 x 263| FX: 404-601-9910

www.zietatech.com