|Date:||Tue, 2 Aug 2011 19:47:14 +0530|
Please send me suitable resumes to Sraju@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Location: Dallas, Texas
Duration: Long Term
Experience: 8+ years
1. Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skill.
2. Fluent in English speaking and writing.
3. Master's Degree in relevant discipline (Information Systems, Computer Science, etc).
4. Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
5. Proven track record of being self motivated with a desire to learn, proactive.
6. Strong documentation skills.
7. 8+ years experience working with Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, Citrix and VMware technologies on large enterprises.
8. Knowledge of SAN Storage particularly EMC and Netapp storage
9. Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with team members and customers in other countries (US, India)
10. Willing to work in US timings.
11. MCSE (on Windows 2003 or 2008), VCP (on ESX 4.0 vSphere) with good knowledge of Windows Operating System (Windows NT, 2000, 2003 and 2008), Active Directory (AD), Citrix,
12. Incident management and preparation of RCA report.
13. Problem management.
14. Implementing short / long term plan.
15. Monitoring overall functioning of process and identify improvement areas.
16. Provide all necessary updating on operations as well as on primary task done by Tier 3 resource.
17. Actively participate in service improvement plans.
18. Act on Day to Day House Keeping tasks by using tools & scripts
19. To able to attend calls on calls basis whenever assigned
20. Work with Change & Problem Management Tools
21. Operational experience for large scale virtualization environment, using vCentre for day to day management.
22. Performance Analysis and Tuning/Optimization Operations
23. In-depth knowledge of Active Directory and related technologies architecture and management at an enterprise scale.
24. Resolving highly complex technical issues and conducts advanced research applicable to an enterprise Active Directory infrastructure
25. Recommends alterations to development and design that improve quality of systems and/or procedures and provide ongoing support, maintenance and enhancement of complex enterprise Active Directory Infrastructure.
26. Fitting forest and/or Organizational Unit structure to support organizational needs.
27. Accountable for maintaining a high degree of solution architecture and design capability with deep
28. Strong experience with VMware HA/DRS, Update Manager, Site Recovery Manager – Must
29. Citrix Certifications: CCA on Presentation Server 4.5 or Xenapp 5.0/6.0 . CCEA Preferred
30. Good understanding on (a) Citrix farm design and architecture (b) Troubleshooting with respect to complex print environments (c) Citrix Policies (d) Load balancing (e) Resource Manager (f) Application streaming (g) Installation Manager (h) Citrix Licensing (i) Web Interface configuration (j) Secure Gateway configuration (k) Knowledge of other Citrix products like Edgesight and Netscalar.
2222 W.Pinnacle Peak Rd, Suite 320
Phone: 602-814-0708| Fax: 408-619-5086
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Web design & programming" group.
To post to this group, send email to webdesign-outsource@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to webdesign-outsource+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/webdesign-outsource?hl=en.
|<Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread>|
|Previous by Date:||Unix/Linux Engineer, sitaramaraju sanapala|
|Next by Date:||Sr. Oracle PL/SQL Developer w/ C# .Net Skills in Parsippany, NJ., bajireddy atla|
|Previous by Thread:||Citrix Engineer, sitaramaraju sanapala|
|Next by Thread:||Citrix Engineer, sitaramaraju sanapala|
|Indexes:||[Date] [Thread] [Top] [All Lists]|