|Subject:||UNIX Systems Administrator;Location: Piscataway, NJ|
|Date:||Wed, 27 Jul 2011 11:27:35 -0400|
We have an urgent requirement.
send resumes to [email protected]
Local candidates highly preferred.
Title: UNIX Systems Administrator
Location: Piscataway, NJ
Duration: 2+ Months (position will be renewed quarterly)
The UNIX Systems Engineer is responsible for overall maintenance and administration of all UNIX systems supported by the Systems Support and Engineering team.
• Coordinate projects of the Systems Engineering team to deliver and support plans for new technology implementations.
• Sustain a high rate of workflow and work on multiple projects.
• Contribute to the analysis, design, build and test phases of new/existing servers
• Recommend and implement policies on system deployment, use and services.
• Develop and implement effective host security and control structures for hosted products and environments.
• Implement and test disaster recovery mechanisms.
• Work closely with development and quality assurance staff to ensure smooth product life cycle implementation.
• Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 4 years systems administration experience, with at least 2 years in a UNIX hosting environment.
• They should be comfortable with several UNIX platforms, such as SUN Solaris, HP-UX, Red Hat and SuSE Linux.
• Knowledge and understanding of network concepts and technology including TCP/IP protocols, high availability system design, Web hosting or database management is preferred.
• Experience in building and supporting environments with 100% uptime requirement is desired.
• Candidates should be detail-oriented, have very strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, strong communication/documentation skills.
• Candidates should be familiar with fundamental operations concepts such as change control, importance of good documentation and problem ownership.
• The ability to work productively in a team environment is essential.
• The successful candidate will be personable and give high priority to customer/client satisfaction.
• The position requires participation in an on-call rotation, 24x7 availability via email and/or cell phone and some travel to globally dispersed data centers.
• Off-hours effort and flexible work hours including weekend work are required.
Please send me below details for submission:
Rate: $/hr on C2C
End date of recent project:
Sriven Technologies LLC
Fax: 1866 725-2860
We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with: "REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Web design & programming" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/webdesign-outsource?hl=en.
|<Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread>|
|Previous by Date:||Ruby on Rails Consultant && Flex developers Consultant, santosh goud|
|Next by Date:||OBIEE Developer // Fort Lauderdale, FL // 6+ month contract, sohail khan|
|Previous by Thread:||Ruby on Rails Consultant && Flex developers Consultant, santosh goud|
|Next by Thread:||SQL Server with SharePoint Experience, Kevin Quest|
|Indexes:||[Date] [Thread] [Top] [All Lists]|