webdesign-outsource@googlegroups.com

QA Analyst with call center exp ; Rate : $35/hr

Subject: QA Analyst with call center exp ; Rate : $35/hr
From: Kevin
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 22:23:22 +0530

Hi All

Location:  CHARLOTTE, NC

Line of Business: TOG - Information Services

Job Classification:  Systems QA Analyst

Position Description:  Experience Level: Bachelor's degree plus 3-5 years related experience

Required: Knowledge of SQL Server 2008

Experience with Quality Center

Knowledgeable of database design and execution of queries Experience doing data mining and/or database validations Experience/knowledgeable of Call Center related data and reporting structures.

Experienced in QA practices from design to execution.

--

-----

Please send the resumes to
kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx )

Regards,

Kevin | Questinfosoft | Direct: 512-553-7942 | kevin@questinfosoft.com www.questinfosoft.com

DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mailcannot be considered Spam as
long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a  "REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your system. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Also this message (including  attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening attachments please check them  for viruses and defects. Quest Infosoft will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within Quest Infosoft or  outside. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.