webdesign-outsource@googlegroups.com

Websphere Admin !! Baton Rouge, LA !! 6 Months.

Subject: Websphere Admin !! Baton Rouge, LA !! 6 Months.
From: John Naidu
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:54:02 -0400
Hi  Friends ,
Hope You are Doing Great..!!
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the Skills mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume.

!!!HOT HOT NEED PLEASE SEND ME YOUR CONSULTANT RESUME ASAP!!!

Job Title  : Websphere Admin.
Location  : Baton Rouge, LA.
Duration  : 6 Months.

Required Skills:
Minimum requirements: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5+ years of experience in using combination of the following technologies: 5+ years hands on experience with WebSphere application servce (7.x) administration IBM HTTP Server & application architecture in Enterprise computing environment;
3+ years experience in WebSphere Network Deployment architracture and administration;
5+ years experience in UNIX/LINUX environment;
3+ years experience with Shell scripts development to automate repeatable tasks; strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.

PREFERRED SKILLS:
Experience in installing and administering middleware products like MQSeries and iWay ESB etc. is desirable but not required. Experience in configuring WebSphere

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Thanks & Regards,
John Naidu |Sr. Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
Voice : 201 257 5081 ext 289.