webdesign-outsource@googlegroups.com

Web Methods with Banking Exp

Subject: Web Methods with Banking Exp
From: Kevin Quest
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 18:55:29 +0530
Hi All

Location : Charlotte NC

Duration : 6+months

·         Middleware Web Services developer with extensive knowledge in JAVA Web Services development
·         SOAP/XML concepts
·         Spring IOC/AOP experience
·         Axis/Axis2.0/CrossFire experience
·         experience with whitebox testing/JUNIT
·         performance tuning
·         java profiling
·         JDK/JaveEE6
·         Excellent communication, self-motivated, fast learner, team player, leadership skills, proactive.

Platform and Skill Set Expertise:
Client Server Development : XML, Client Server Development : UNIX, Client Server Development

Please send the resumes to kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx )

Regards,

Kevin | Questinfosoft |
Direct:512-553-7942 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            512-553-7942      end_of_the_skype_highlighting | kevin@questinfosoft.com | www.questinfosoft.com

DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and  a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your  system. We are sorry for the enconvenience caused to you. Also this message  (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Quest Infosoft will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within Quest Infosoft or outside. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is  strictly prohibited. We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited  mail.