webdesign-outsource@googlegroups.com

I need a web developer loc:CA dur:1yr

Subject: I need a web developer loc:CA dur:1yr
From: santhosh N
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 09:13:05 -0700 PDT
Dear Partner,
Greetings.
Please review the following requirement and let me know if you have
any good matches available for immediate interviews.
You may please refer this position to any of your friends/colleagues.
I appreciate your time and support.

Please respond with updated resume, hourly rate, availability, VISA
Status, present location to santosh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx only.

Job Title       :  Web Developer
Location       : Menlo Park, CA
Duration       :  1 yr
Rate               : open
Start Date     : ASAP
Position         : 5

Must Have Skills:
Candidates must have:
Native Javascript. Other required skills are CSS and HTML
Minimum 5 years of professional hands on web experience with a
demonstrated sense of composition and page layout
Excellent knowledge of (X)HTML and JavaScript
AJAX, XSLT, and DHTML proficiency
Knowledge of  JavaScript frameworks and remote scripting fundamentals
strongly desired (jQuery in particular)
Solid practical knowledge of CSS

Thanks & Regards,

Santhosh
Desk: (732) 790-2248 | Fax: (732) 909 2398
Email ID: rec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dots Technologies Inc., 200 Centennial Ave. Suite#200, Piscataway, NJ
08854
www.dotstechnologies.com
YIM: rekdots