webdesign-outsource@googlegroups.com

hot req SQL Server ETL / BI Developer healthcare company claims experien

Subject: hot req SQL Server ETL / BI Developer healthcare company claims experience
From: pirterson97531
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 09:42:15 -0400

Dear Partner,

Greetings.

Please review the following requirement and let me know if you have any good matches available for immediate interviews.

You may please refer this position to any of your friends/colleagues. I appreciate your time and support.

Please respond with updated resume, hourly rate, availability, VISA Status, present location  to raghava.reddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx only.

Position: SQL Server ETL/BI Developer

Location: Atlanta, GA

Duration: 6 months

Rate: 50+

·         Client is looking for SQL Server BI/ETL Consultant with SSRS SSIS experience

·         Experience working in a healthcare company  claims experience is required

Feel free to call me if you have any questions

Please respond with updated resume, hourly rate, availability, VISA Status, present location  to raghava.reddy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx only.

Thanks for your time

Thanks & Regards,

Raghava Reddy