webdesign-outsource@googlegroups.com

Pega Developer in Sunrise, FL for 6+ Month

Subject: Pega Developer in Sunrise, FL for 6+ Month
From: "Gaurav - Gain America, Inc "
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 12:00:30 -0400

Hello,

We have a hot opening for…………………

Job Title:  Pega Developer

Location:  Sunrise, FL

Duration:  6+ Month

Must haves:

-7+ years development experience

-3+ years of Pega development experience

-CSSA certificiation

 Day to Day:

They just chose Pega as their IT vendor and they have a huge project coming up that will take all global customer support systems from .net and java and move them to Pega

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Gaurav

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Direct: 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I OID: gaurav@gainam.net I

I YIM: gaurav_usa2009@xxxxxxxx I