|Subject:||.Net developer with banking Exp|
|Date:||Thu, 30 Jun 2011 19:00:23 +0530|
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration : 6+months
· 7+ years overall development experience.
· Requires 5+ years of in depth experience with .Net, C#, ASP.net, MS Sql Server, stored procedures, and web services.
· Prefer experience with AJAX and Windows Services.
· Must have application design experience utilizing Object-Oriented design and development.
· Candidates must have good written and verbal communication skills as they will be interacting directly with internal business partners.
· Prefer test driven development experience.
· Prefer prior Wachovia experience.
DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your system. We are sorry for the enconvenience caused to you. Also this message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Quest Infosoft will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within Quest Infosoft or outside. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Web design & programming" group.
To post to this group, send email to webdesign-outsource@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to webdesign-outsource+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/webdesign-outsource?hl=en.
|<Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread>|
|Previous by Date:||SAP Technical Consultant (LSO), Kevin|
|Next by Date:||SAP Technical Consultant (LSO), Kevin Quest|
|Previous by Thread:||.Net Developer with Banking Exp, Kevin|
|Next by Thread:||.Net developer with banking Exp, Kevin|
|Indexes:||[Date] [Thread] [Top] [All Lists]|