Microsoft Active Directory, Oracle Directory server @ Atlanta, Georgia F

Subject: Microsoft Active Directory, Oracle Directory server @ Atlanta, Georgia For full time.
From: PRABHU
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 21:47:29 +0530

Greetings,

This is Prabhu from SancroSoft USA Inc.

Our client is looking  for some one who have experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Oracle Directory server @ Atlanta, Georgia  For full time.

Please reply with word.doc format updated resume with contact detail.

Location:  Atlanta, Georgia

Duration: full Time

Visa Status: ( Only Citizens, GC’s or EAD’s)

Requirement:

Need some one with Microsoft Active Directory, Oracle Directory server

Microsoft SQL Server 2008 - Integration Services and Analysis Services:

1)SQL Server 2005 SSIS package development (Creation, maintenance and scheduling of ETL packages)

2) SQL Server 2005 DBA skills (create database, maintain and backup and recovery of database)

**** For quick response please contact me at  [email protected]   #  916-671-5596 **** For Quick Response  Contact me [email protected]  916-671-5596

Thanks & Regards,

Prabhu

Sancro Soft USA Inc.

Direct:(916)-671-5596|

ALT: (916) 671-5579

[email protected]

4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305| www.sancrosoftusa.com

My Linked In profile is at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.