webdesign-outsource@googlegroups.com

Need Data Architect @@@ DE

Subject: Need Data Architect @@@ DE
From: mohd ayub
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:21:53 -0700

Hello ,

Greeting’s.

Please let me know if you have any resources for the below positions....ASAP

Please match and send resumes along with the hourly rate

Reply  to    ayub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Position : Data Architect
Location : Wilmington,DE
Duration : 6-12 Months

Please send me the below mentioned details ASAP.

Full Name:
Current Location( City/State):
Best number for the interview:
Preferred timings for the Interview:
Work Authorization ( US Citizen/EAD/Green Card/H1B):
If H1B means Employer details:
Last 4 SSN no’s :
Relocation:

Responsibilities

*    Responsible for designing the Logical and Physical Models of the Data base design.  ERWIN is the modeling tool.  Physical Modeling is definitely a KEY skill
*    Oracle is the Primary Database
*    Experience with Very Large Databases is Preferred
*    Supports Customer Applications (vs. the Data Warehouse) so Modeling for Application Database is Preferred (vs. a Data Warehouse data modeler)
*    That design is then passed on to DBA's
*    Recommend best data sources
*    Take Designs through Data Review Board team.
*    Review DLL's
*    Create DDL's (some spaces)

With Regards,

AYUB

Sure IT Solutions Inc.
1801 W Queen Creek RD | Suite # 3 | Chandler | AZ 85248
Phone:602-490-0074  ; FAX: 866-322-0121
Email: ayub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

G talk : ayub.sureit

Yahoo : ayub.sureit