webdesign-outsource@googlegroups.com

OraclePl/SQL Developer @Rate : $45/hr Need 10+ yrs of profile

Subject: OraclePl/SQL Developer @Rate : $45/hr Need 10+ yrs of profile
From: Kevin Quest
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 21:14:38 +0530
Hi All

Location : Washington DC

Duration : 6+months

Experience in developing software/database applications for Finance/Investment Banking Industry.

Ability to learn products quickly.
Hands-on experience in developing Oracle 10g applications and interfaces using  Scripting, PL/SQL, Oracle SQL, .Net and developing reports

Please send the resumes to kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx )

Regards,

Kevin | Questinfosoft |
Direct:512-553-7942 | kevin@questinfosoft.com | www.questinfosoft.com

DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and  a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your  system. We are sorry for the enconvenience caused to you. Also this message  (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Quest Infosoft will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within Quest Infosoft or outside. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is  strictly prohibited. We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited  mail.