webdesign-outsource@googlegroups.com

Immediate Requirement for PL/SQL Developer in Miami FL, Duration : 6 mon

Subject: Immediate Requirement for PL/SQL Developer in Miami FL, Duration : 6 months
From: "Ravi - Gain America, Inc."
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 15:07:22 -0400

Hello,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job details are given below.

Role: PL/SQL Developer

Location: Miami FL

Duration : 6 months

Required:

5+  years of PL/SQL programming

3+  years Unix Shell scripting

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Salary:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Ravi

Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-
880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I ravi@xxxxxxxxxx  I ricky.gainam@xxxxxxxxx I