|Date:||Wed, 1 Jun 2011 19:40:25 +0530|
Title : Data Modeler
Location : Denver , CO
Duration : 6+ Months
1) Resource with 6+ yrs of exp as Data Modeler with SAP knowledge
2) Has several years with Erwin – should be at least at version 7.X
3) Understands the difference between normalized and dimensional models
4) Knows the business situations for each of those modeling techniques
5) Has done and understands the difference between logical and physical data models
6) Has developed processes around general model management
7) Understands how to document data definitions – provide examples would be great.
8) Understands and can produce a data flow diagram.
9) Can produce the appropriate documentation of the database – might require a source to target mapping document
10) Knows the difference between PK , FK , AK , and natural key
11) Can reverse engineer from a physical database
12) Understands data modeling terminology , like domain , associative entity….
Someone who can follow design standards (yes – we do have those)
DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your system. We are sorry for the enconvenience caused to you. Also this message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Quest Infosoft will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within Quest Infosoft or outside. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Web design & programming" group.
To post to this group, send email to webdesign-outsource@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to webdesign-outsource+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/webdesign-outsource?hl=en.
|Previous by Date:||BO Developer (SAP BI Platform), Kevin Quest|
|Next by Date:||REQ: <SAS Programmer> <PA>, J R|
|Previous by Thread:||BO Developer (SAP BI Platform), Kevin Quest|
|Next by Thread:||Data Modeler, Kevin|
|Indexes:||[Date] [Thread] [Top] [All Lists]|