webdesign-outsource@googlegroups.com

SharePoint Developer;Location: Dallas,TX---Direct Client requirement

Subject: SharePoint Developer;Location: Dallas,TX---Direct Client requirement
From: Venakat Reddy
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 12:33:17 -0400

Hi,

We have an below urgent requirement.

Title: SharePoint Developer

Location: Dallas,TX

Duration: 6 months

Send resumes to venkat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Need locals to Dallas or Irving, TX.

C# .Net experience directly related to writing Features for SharePoint 2010

SharePoint 2010 Application Troubleshooting Experience

SharePoint 2010 Application Development Experience

Must be able to work unsupervised

Must work onsite

Please send me your updated resume along with the below contact details ASAP.

Legal name:

Email id:

Contact no:

Visa status:

Rate:$/hr on C2C or on 1099

Current location:

Relocation:

Availability:

End date of recent project:

Thanks,

Venkat Reddy

Sriven Technologies LLC

703-825-4988

1866-725-2860: Fax  YahooIM:venkatvysinc

venkat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Gtalk:kvredd

www.sriventech.com

Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.