webdesign-outsource@googlegroups.com

Business Analyst Need ( GC and Citizens )

Subject: Business Analyst Need GC and Citizens
From: Kevin Quest
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 22:19:59 +0530

Hi All

Title:               Business Analyst

Location:       Omaha , NE

Duration:       Long Term (6+ Months)

We are looking for a candidate for a 6 month contract with 5+ years’ experience in Business Analysis , preferably with a degree in a related field.  The position will be responsible for project based requirements elicitation and documentation.  Project types may include , but are not limited to custom software , enhancements , software purchasing , infrastructure , upgrades , etc.  Excellent written and oral communications are required.   Separation of duties/roles is a critical part of the success of this team and thus the personnel on the team.  The position may work with all levels of the organization distributed throughout the US and Canada to discover and document their needs and processes.  Professional demeanor is of the utmost importance.

Please send the resumes to kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx )

Regards,

Kevin | Questinfosoft |
Direct: 512 696-1567 ------512-553-0512kevin@questinfosoft.com | www.questinfosoft.com

DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and  a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your  system. We are sorry for the enconvenience caused to you. Also this message  (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Quest Infosoft will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within Quest Infosoft or outside. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is  strictly prohibited. We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited  mail.