|Date:||Tue, 24 May 2011 21:07:58 +0530|
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration : 6+months
· Senior AIX/Linux Administrator - Position requires an AIX P5 Series Support Architecture and Redhat Enterprise 4 or 5 Linux support skillset.
· Advanced Senior Level AIX/Linux System Administrator support position available with Wells Fargo Advisors . 6 or more years’ experience of distributive systems Unix or equivalent skill level.
· OS support and maintenance of IBM RS6000 P5 595 HMC's, LPARs and Frames running AIX 5.3 and 6.1 in a Data Warehouse Environment.
· OS Support and maintenance of Red Hat Linux Version 4 and 5 / SLES Linux. . Strong working knowledge of distributed Unix hardware as built and prepare/execute infrastructure recovery plans.
· TSM and Tivoli Storage Agent end user support . AIX NIM knowledge skill set for OS Upgrades/patching . Perform O/S Upgrades to satisfy corporate security directives .
· Perform DB2 upgrades and assist Oracle admins with Oracle upgrades
· IBM WorkFlow, Websphere and MQ Series support experience a plus .
· Korn Shell scripting .
· Execute change controls as required . Participate in 24 x 7 on call rotation .
· Troubleshoot hardware and operating system problems . Install tiered support products as required (Keon, Patrol, Powerpath, HPSA).
· Participate and execute quarterly and semi-annual corporate disaster recovery tests (BCP) as required.
· Configure EMC/Hitachi SAN attached storage . Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Meticulous attention to technical details. Strong initiative. Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
· Attend customer facing meetings for requirements gathering and status updates .
· Maintain customer support of applications as required.
· Looking for someone who takes ownership and a proactive approach with good people skills and is detail oriented.
· Must be able to work nights and weekends as required.
· Limited Travel may be required.
· Normal work hours 8-5 M-F and is a work at home position.
DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your system. We are sorry for the enconvenience caused to you. Also this message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Quest Infosoft will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within Quest Infosoft or outside. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Web design & programming" group.
To post to this group, send email to webdesign-outsource@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to webdesign-outsource+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/webdesign-outsource?hl=en.
|<Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread>|
|Previous by Date:||.Net Architect, Kevin Quest|
|Next by Date:||Need SharePoint Developer, Naveen Kumar|
|Previous by Thread:||C#/.Net Developer, santosh goud|
|Next by Thread:||AIX/Linux Administrator, Kevin Quest|
|Indexes:||[Date] [Thread] [Top] [All Lists]|