|Subject:||HP HP/UX SERVER ADMINISTRATOR/ENGINEER|
|Date:||Mon, 23 May 2011 23:56:37 +0530|
Position: HP HP/UX SERVER ADMINISTRATOR/ENGINEER
Location: Tempe, AZ
Duration: 7 months contract (with possibility of extension up to 18 months
*PREFER CANDIDATE BE LOCATED IN AZ BUT WILL CONSIDER MN, AL, NC LOCATIONS AS WELL
*CANDIDATE MUST HAVE ALL SKILLS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
*DO NOT SUBMIT CANDIDATES UNLESS THEY TRULY HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE IDENTIFIED REQUIRED SKILLS.
*MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK VARIOUS SHIFTS TO INCLUDE WEEKENDS, HOLIDAYS, AND ON-CALL SUPPORT WHENEVER 24/7 OPERATIONS DICTATE.
MINIMUM REQUIRED OS SKILLS (Must have at least 2 OS proficiencies):
· 6 years current experience building and supporting Solaris 8, 9 & 10 on Sun Sparc Midrange platforms
· 6 years current experience building and supporting either SUSE Enterprise 9 and above and/or RedHat Linux Enterprise 4 and above
· 6 years current experience building and supporting HP-UX Ver. 11.23/11.31
· 6 years current experience building and supporting IBM AIX 5.3 and above
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS:
· 4 years current experience Host / SAN connectivity (required on both Linux and Solaris)
· 4 years current experience supporting Veritas FS, VM, VCS and CFS (Must have experience in Veritas Clustering Suite)
· 3 years current experience with Dell, HP or IBM blade servers
· 2 years current experience configuring Solaris Zones Current experience and working knowledge of Kickstart and Jumpstart Current experience with updating firmware/ BIOS for HP, Pseries, SUN and Intel Platforms Current experience with updating/installing OS patch and Security patch packages
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
· Some working knowledge of Oracle RAC / ASM Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, JBoss and other middleware related applications Shell scripting (Ksh, bash, or sh) Experience with Remedy or other ticketing systems.
· Current experience with HP Superdome
· Current experience with HP ServiceGuard
DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your system. We are sorry for the enconvenience caused to you. Also this message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Quest Infosoft will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within Quest Infosoft or outside. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Web design & programming" group.
To post to this group, send email to webdesign-outsource@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to webdesign-outsource+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/webdesign-outsource?hl=en.
|<Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread>|
|Previous by Date:||MICROSOFT WINDOWS ENGINEER, Kevin|
|Next by Date:||SharePoint Developer, santosh goud|
|Previous by Thread:||MICROSOFT WINDOWS ENGINEER, Kevin|
|Next by Thread:||IBM AIX Server Administrator/Engineer, Kevin Quest|
|Indexes:||[Date] [Thread] [Top] [All Lists]|