webdesign-outsource@googlegroups.com

MICROSOFT WINDOWS ENGINEER

Subject: MICROSOFT WINDOWS ENGINEER
From: Kevin
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 23:55:43 +0530

Position: MICROSOFT WINDOWS ENGINEER

Location: Tempe, AZ

Duration: 7 months contract (with possibility of extension up to 18 months)

*PREFER CANDIATE TO BE LOCATED IN AZ, HOWEVER WILL CONSIDER MN AND AL LOCATIONS AS WELL.

*CANDIDATE MUST HAVE ALL SKILLS, NO EXCEPTIONS.

*DO NOT SUBMIT CANDIDATES UNLESS THEY TRULY HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE IDENTIFIED REQUIRED SKILLS.

*MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK VARIOUS SHIFTS TO INCLUDE WEEKENDS, HOLIDAYS, AND ON-CALL SUPPORT WHENEVER 24/7 OPERATIONS DICTATE.

*MUST SPEAK AND WRITE CLEARLY

MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE:

·         10 years experience building and supporting Microsoft Windows 2000 and 2003 on midrange X86 platforms, skills updated for 2008.

·         5 years experience with creating and maintaining GPOs

·         4 years experience Host / SAN connectivity (Must have boot to SAN experience)

·         5 years experience supporting Microsoft Cluster Services

·         5 years experience supporting Microsoft Windows Servers in VM instances

·         4 years experience with Dell, HP or IBM blade servers (HW/SW)

·         4 years experience with Dell, HP or IBM standalone servers (HW/SW)

·         4 years experience and working knowledge of Altiris, Opsware, or some automation tool.

·         Current experience with updating firmware/BIOS for HP, IBM and Dell Intel Platforms

·         Ability to manage multiple projects, assignments or work load effectively.

·         Ability to work with Business Unit customers, technical and non-technical.

·         Current experience with updating/installing OS patch and Security patch packages.

PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:

·         Some working knowledge of Oracle RAC / ASM, SQL Server, Apache, MS IIS, Tomcat, Weblogic, JBoss and other middleware related applications.

·         Experience with Remedy or other ticketing systems.

·         Experience with Red Hat Linux Enterprise Server or any other flavor of UNIX.

--
Please send the resumes to kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx )

Regards,

Kevin | Questinfosoft | Direct: 512-696-1567 | kevin@questinfosoft.com www.questinfosoft.com

DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mailcannot be considered Spam as
long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a  "REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your system. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Also this message (including  attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening attachments please check them  for viruses and defects. Quest Infosoft will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within Quest Infosoft or  outside. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.