|Subject:||MICROSOFT WINDOWS ENGINEER|
|Date:||Mon, 23 May 2011 23:55:43 +0530|
Position: MICROSOFT WINDOWS ENGINEER
Location: Tempe, AZ
Duration: 7 months contract (with possibility of extension up to 18 months)
*PREFER CANDIATE TO BE LOCATED IN AZ, HOWEVER WILL CONSIDER MN AND AL LOCATIONS AS WELL.
*CANDIDATE MUST HAVE ALL SKILLS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
*DO NOT SUBMIT CANDIDATES UNLESS THEY TRULY HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE IDENTIFIED REQUIRED SKILLS.
*MAY BE REQUIRED TO WORK VARIOUS SHIFTS TO INCLUDE WEEKENDS, HOLIDAYS, AND ON-CALL SUPPORT WHENEVER 24/7 OPERATIONS DICTATE.
*MUST SPEAK AND WRITE CLEARLY
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE:
· 10 years experience building and supporting Microsoft Windows 2000 and 2003 on midrange X86 platforms, skills updated for 2008.
· 5 years experience with creating and maintaining GPOs
· 4 years experience Host / SAN connectivity (Must have boot to SAN experience)
· 5 years experience supporting Microsoft Cluster Services
· 5 years experience supporting Microsoft Windows Servers in VM instances
· 4 years experience with Dell, HP or IBM blade servers (HW/SW)
· 4 years experience with Dell, HP or IBM standalone servers (HW/SW)
· 4 years experience and working knowledge of Altiris, Opsware, or some automation tool.
· Current experience with updating firmware/BIOS for HP, IBM and Dell Intel Platforms
· Ability to manage multiple projects, assignments or work load effectively.
· Ability to work with Business Unit customers, technical and non-technical.
· Current experience with updating/installing OS patch and Security patch packages.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
· Some working knowledge of Oracle RAC / ASM, SQL Server, Apache, MS IIS, Tomcat, Weblogic, JBoss and other middleware related applications.
· Experience with Remedy or other ticketing systems.
· Experience with Red Hat Linux Enterprise Server or any other flavor of UNIX.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Web design & programming" group.
To post to this group, send email to webdesign-outsource@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to webdesign-outsource+unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/webdesign-outsource?hl=en.
|<Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread>|
|Previous by Date:||MICROSOFT WINDOWS SCRIPTING AND POWERSHELL ENGINEER, Kevin|
|Next by Date:||HP HP/UX SERVER ADMINISTRATOR/ENGINEER, Kevin Quest|
|Previous by Thread:||MICROSOFT WINDOWS SCRIPTING AND POWERSHELL ENGINEER, Kevin|
|Next by Thread:||HP HP/UX SERVER ADMINISTRATOR/ENGINEER, Kevin Quest|
|Indexes:||[Date] [Thread] [Top] [All Lists]|