webdesign-outsource@googlegroups.com

Urgent Need : Data Modeler wd Teradata in Nashville, TN for 6+ Months to

Subject: Urgent Need : Data Modeler wd Teradata in Nashville, TN for 6+ Months to long term project
From: "Ajay - Gain America, Inc."
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 11:54:11 -0400

Hi,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job details are given below.

Job Title: Data Modeler wd Teradata

Location:  Nashville, TN

Duration: 6+ Months to long term project

1.     Minimum of 5 yrs experience in Data Modeling using various tools, Teradata is a must.

2.     Must have hands on experience and should have some lead experience.

3.     Conversant with best practices on data modeling.

4.     Some knowledge of Equipment Leasing domain or Leasing domain in banking side will be an added advantage, though not mandatory.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,

Ajay

Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112 I
Phone:703-880-8775/ Direct: 703-828-7441 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I

I  ajay@gainam. net I YIM:  ajaytomar900@xxxxxxxx  I