webdesign-outsource@googlegroups.com

Business analyst / Wells Fargo,CA / 12+ Months / $50/hr W2

Subject: Business analyst / Wells Fargo,CA / 12+ Months / $50/hr W2
From: naveen kumar
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 17:13:23 -0400

Hello,

I have an immediate requirement, please let me know

Title: Business analyst
Location : Wells Fargo,CA
Duration: 12+ Months
Rate:$50/hr W2

Must be Local to CA  Needed

Must be EAD, US CITIZEN or GREEN CARD and workable on W2

Must Haves:
this would be for Business Systems Consultant role
CRM 8.8 expertise – and the rest of the standard BA skills
Need someone who can interact with end users to solicit requirements etc.
Stellar Communications needed – written and verbal
Job Class - BSC6 or 5 level

Thank you,

Naveen Kumar | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc
45 Stuart Ave, K
Norwalk, CT 06850 USA
Voice: 203-347-9129
naveen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And Please reply me on my offical E-Mail ID