webdesign-outsource@googlegroups.com

Immediate opening for Java Developer in Milwaukee WI for 6 +Months

Subject: Immediate opening for Java Developer in Milwaukee WI for 6 +Months
From: "Ravi - Gain America, Inc."
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 12:11:04 -0400

Hello,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job details are given below.

Job Title: Java Developer

Location: Milwaukee WI

Duration: 6 +Months

The JAVA developer needs to someone who just writes code all day and does NOT have business or functional experience.

Skills: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle, UNIX Platform

·        Extensive industry experience designing, developing and maintaining core functionality for J2EE-based enterprise systems (full stack) developing web-based products/services.

·        Expert in management of full software development lifecycle including requirements gathering, specification, documentation, testing, release, and maintenance

·        Ideal applicant will have experience in systems integration, application architecture, Java Framework design and vendor management.

·        Able to design effective solutions within the context of the available infrastructure, taking into account scalability, availability, reliability, stability, security and performance.

·        Must be familiar with a broad range of technologies, API's, protocols, and standards, including but not limited to: Oracle, Sybase, Java, _javascript_,

·        HTML, HTTP, TCP/IP, and UNIX.

·        Extensive hands-on experience of design, architecture and implementation with J2EE and related platform technologies (JMS, JMX, Spring, Hibernate).

·        Excellent project management, organizational and communication skills, with the ability to address both technical and non-technical audiences.

·        Success in a fast-paced environment while working with technical as well as non-technical team members.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Ravi

Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I ravi@xxxxxxxxxx  I ricky.gainam@xxxxxxxxx I