webdesign-outsource@googlegroups.com

Fwd: Weblogic Admin in West Slope, OR.

Subject: Fwd: Weblogic Admin in West Slope, OR.
From: bajireddy atla
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 11:04:35 -0400

Hi,

Good Day,

Please respond with your updated resume to rc16@xxxxxxxxxx

 Weblogic Admin

Location: West Slope, OR.

Total Exp: 6+ Yrs,

Start Date: MAY 9TH,

Duration: 3+ Months,

Number Of Openings: 1,

Primary Skills: Strong technical knowledge of WLST, and Weblogic Server Admin,

Description: Weblogic Admin who has a strong background with Oracle Fusion and Oracle application servers, Tomcat and Apache experience. Strong technical knowledge of WLST, and Weblogic Server Admin, PLSQL and SQL PLUS coding and troubleshooting is required. Also a strong background as a Oracle SOA Administrator is a plus.

Please send resume along with contact # and rate asap.

Thanks.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Regards,

Bajireddy,
Nihaki Systems, Inc.
732-823-6471 Ext: 109