SQL Server Developer / Ft. Lauderdale, FL / 3-6 month contract / $38-40

Subject: SQL Server Developer / Ft. Lauderdale, FL / 3-6 month contract / $38-40 corp to corp
From: naveen kumar
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 17:12:11 -0400

--
Hello,

I have an immediate requirement, please let me know
Title : SQL Server Developer
Location:  Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Duration: 3-6 month contract
Rate:$38-40 corp to corp

Must be local to FL or near by

Must-Have

3+ years experience with SQL Server Development
Solid SQL Server 2005/2008 developer both SQL server queries and TSQL routines
Must be proficient at data imports from spreadsheets and text files
Must have data analyst skills
Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously