warineur@mailman.halisp.net

Re: [WarInEur] Polish IRs

Subject: Re: [WarInEur] Polish IRs
From: Karl Gaarsoe
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 13:47:53 -0800 PST
Hm, interesting bit of non-cannonical errata.

To further muddy the waters, and in view of the actual activation/deployment/use of the Lublin Poles, how about making Warsaw (and Lvov?) Soviet Personnel Centers if the Russians "Liberate" them while they are still receiving Personel Points?

Or a one time grant on first entering those Hexes.

Surely the Soviets deserve a crumb now and then while you are engaing in Nazi Glorification fantasies.

Karl Gaarsoe