warineur@mailman.halisp.net

Re: [WarInEur] Italian Naval Transport

Subject: Re: [WarInEur] Italian Naval Transport
From: "Paul S. Person"
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 11:36:18 -0800
That was an unintended and undocumented feature.

In other words, a bug.

I, for one, am happy at the thought that that bug does not infest
CWIE2.

If you want to get a German RR unit to North Africa, follow these
simple steps:

1) acquire a North African port in Morocco
2) build up your Navy
3) have lots of Air Superiority points that turn
4) ship it from Bordeaux

Of course, if Spain has joined the Axis, this is much easier.

Alternately,

1) conquer Yugoslavia, Greece and (if not members of the Axis)
Bulgaria and Turkey
2) repair the rail to the Iraqi border
3) assemble an impressive bunch of units on the Iraqi border (you may
want to conquer Russia first)
4) talley-ho!

--
Here lies the Tuscan poet Aretino,