warineur@mailman.halisp.net

Re: Re: [WarInEur] Effective rebuilds...

Subject: Re: Re: [WarInEur] Effective rebuilds...
From: Daniel and Joy Jagelman
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 12:34:24 +1000
Yeah Jim I agree with you there.

In France the equipment & manpower levels between the two sides seems to have
been either even or favourable to the Allies.

The differences, which were vast, were in the leadership, doctrine and
communications - or command and control as you said.

WIE has created intricatel unit variations to try to emulate outcomes based
upon the
above said differences, seeing as they could not emulate bad leadership and
communication.

Or could they....?

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.