via-devel@nongnu.org

[Via-devel] Purchase software at surprisingly low prices!

Subject: [Via-devel] Purchase software at surprisingly low prices!
From: "Annie Fisher"
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 22:43:22 +0100
  Great site to purchase more than 270 programs! Even for Macintosh! Software
in all European languages available! Cheap prices and original programs only!
There are special offers and discounts for you to make even more significant
savings.

 Buy software and be sure our professional customer support team will help to
install it. Be also sure, if some problem occurs and your software does not
run, we give your money back. You also will be able to do all the updates.

http://geocities.com/sammyaustin533/

   Check our site for discounts!