[Vacation-list] Re: Hello.

Subject: [Vacation-list] Re: Hello.
From: "Tommie Roth"
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 18:30:17 +0000

You have been chosen to participate in an invitation only limited time event!
Are you currently paying over 3% for your mortgage? STOP! We can help you lower
that today!
Answer only a few questions and we can give you an approval in under 30 seconds it's that simple!

And stop fighting for lenders  let them fight for you! Make them work for your
business by giving you the lowest rates around!
$230,000 loans are available for only $340/month! WE'RE PRACTICALLY GIVING AWAY MONEY!

Think your credit is too bad to get a deal like this? THINK AGAIN! We will have
you saving your money in no time!
Are you ready to save your money?

Tommie Roth

Vacation-list mailing list