vacation-list@nongnu.org

[Vacation-list] Re: Hello.

Subject: [Vacation-list] Re: Hello.
From: "Tommie Roth"
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 18:30:17 +0000
Hello,

You have been chosen to participate in an invitation only limited time event!
Are you currently paying over 3% for your mortgage? STOP! We can help you lower
that today!
Answer only a few questions and we can give you an approval in under 30 seconds it's that simple!
http://refiyes456.com/

And stop fighting for lenders  let them fight for you! Make them work for your
business by giving you the lowest rates around!
$230,000 loans are available for only $340/month! WE'RE PRACTICALLY GIVING AWAY MONEY!
http://jhsirolk.com/

Think your credit is too bad to get a deal like this? THINK AGAIN! We will have
you saving your money in no time!
Are you ready to save your money?

http://refiyes456.com/

Regards,