uk.comp.homebuilt

Re: Bios Colour Schemes

Subject: Re: Bios Colour Schemes
From: Adrian C
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:12:32 +0000
Newsgroups: uk.comp.homebuilt

Janner wrote:
This may sound like a strange question, but are there any motherboard
manufacturers who have a bios that uses light text on a dark
background (it's an accessibility thing)?
Heavens, that takes me back. The old 386/486 motherboards I had used to
have a set of function keys to cycle through a selection of colour
choices - some ghastly.
I mostly see white/yellow on very bright blue these days for
motherboards. Don't think it's configurable. Don't know if it's hackable.
Could an acetate filter of some colour be held between the screen and
user to improve its clarity?
--
Adrian C