uk.comp.homebuilt

Bluetooth PAN (Personal Area Network) in Hackintosh (Mac OS X Leopard)

Subject: Bluetooth PAN Personal Area Network) in Hackintosh (Mac OS X Leopard
From: "Nick Le Lievre"
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:51:44 -0000
Newsgroups: uk.comp.homebuilt

I`m looking for a Bluetooth adapter that will work in MAC OS X 10.5 that will allow me to join a Personal Area Network hosted my my HTC mobile phone, this is so that I can share my phone's internet connection with the Hackintosh.... there is not much info about PAN except to say that most bluetooth adapters work automatically under Mac OS... I can't find out which if not all that also support PAN, what I've done is bought a cheap one from china for £ 2.27 delivered that doesn't mention Mac support to try out and see how far I get if it don't work under MAC I`ll use it on PC and do more research, I know there are some out there that will allow me to do what I need.