uk.comp.homebuilt

Re: Changing XP logon

Subject: Re: Changing XP logon
From: Dave W
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:24:58 -0800 PST
Newsgroups: uk.comp.homebuilt
Thanks very much everyone. I followed the suggestion of logging on as
administrator with blank password in safe mode - problem solved. I was
able to remove the original user, and also found a checkbox to remove
the need for CTL-ALT-DEL.  Now all I'd like is to remove the need for
pressing CR at the log-in screen, as I'm used to Win98 rather than XP.

Dave W