uk.comp.homebuilt

Re: Time for a UPS - recommendations?

Subject: Re: Time for a UPS - recommendations?
From: Jaimie Vandenbergh
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 19:07:04 GMT
Newsgroups: uk.comp.homebuilt

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:51:58 +0100, GSV Three Minds in a Can
<GSV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I know people here have suggested some names in the past, but I didn't
>bookmark them, and my google-fu is failing today.

A recommend from Dorothy originally, but I've bought from them
recently and had a very positive experience: ups-trader on eBay.

I picked up a couple of rackmount 2U 1400VA APC jobbies for £65 each
plus £30 delivery.

        Cheers - Jaimie
--
"A debugged program is one for which you have not yet found
 the conditions that make it fail."           - Jerry Ogdin