ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: ubuntu virtualization options when no HW virt support?

Subject: Re: ubuntu virtualization options when no HW virt support?
From: Markus Schönhaber <>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 21:25:59 +0200
27.06.2010 15:05, Liam Proven:

> [Shrug] OK, fine. Good for you. Have it your own way.

Hey, thanks for acknowledging that being technically correct is "my own
way". But what is yours?

> I am happy; I feel I have contributed more, and more useful,
> information to this thread than you, but if you want to nit-pick, go
> right ahead.

I didn't doubt your overall contribution. I just correct one wrong
statement you made. Then you started nit-picking and stated that what
you said, although wrong, was somehow more valuable than the truth. The
scale on which this "value" is measured, you obviously made up
completely on your own.
If you're happy with that, so be it. That's nothing that could be discussed.

> I am done.

So am I.

--
Regards