ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com

Re: Invito a collegarsi su LinkedIn

Subject: Re: Invito a collegarsi su LinkedIn
From: Liam Proven
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:26:22 +0100
On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 1:19 PM, Giorgio Maggiolo
<logangrimnar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> LinkedIn
>
> Giorgio Maggiolo requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:
>
> Patrick,
>
> Vorrei aggiungerti alla mia rete professionale su LinkedIn.
>
> -Giorgio

I don't think you know how this mailing list thing works.

Patrick, whoever he is, is not ubuntu-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx That is
a public address of a list with thousands of members, all of whom you
have just annoyed by sending a message, in a foreign language - I know
it's Italian and can read it, but thousands will not - to connect on a
social networking site that most will not be members of.

Learn how these things work before you start sending invitations, and
*never* allow sites to email everyone in your address book, because it
is a form of spam and it makes you look like an idiot.

Email: lproven@xxxxxxxxx • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lproven@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: lproven@xxxxxxxxxxx • ICQ: 73187508