Wrong screen resolution via KVM

Subject: Wrong screen resolution via KVM
From: Dotan Cohen
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 11:09:32 +0200
How can I tell Kubuntu to use 1050*1680 screen resolution when it does
not show in the available screen resolution options? As there is no
more xorg.conf file, I don't know where to add the necessary

Not that this machine _had_ the right resolution until I plugged in
the KVM. It was working fine for months, then today I plugged in the
KVM and the 1050*1680 screen resolution is just gone.

Dotan Cohen

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.

ubuntu-users mailing list
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: